Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine’s from Cam

 IMGP0976

Better late than never, right?  Here are the Valentine’s Cam and I made for our friends this year.


IMGP0951

We used this MADE tutorial and changed it up just a bit. We used plain ol’ construction paper and I used my Cricut to cut the hearts, so they were really accurate. (Boy, was that nice). Then Cam finger-painted the hearts and mommy wrote on them using plain ol’ magic markers.

IMGP0972

I handstitched the hearts closed and, while it took awhile, it turned out so nice and gave it that extra handmade touch. I stitched them to a certain point, then filled them with candy and stitched them closed. Easy peasy!

IMGP0974

These Valentine’s were not necessarily fancy but they were super simple and really cute, plus Cam got to help and I love projects like that!

Vday heart copy
Happy (late) Valentine’s from me and Cam!
signature

1 comment:

  1. I also saw this on MADE! I like your take on it with the markers! Looks like you two had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete